- Top Rated 4 Inch Selectable Color (2700k/3000k/3500k/4000k/5000k) Slim LED Downlight with Junction Box
- ✅ SELECTABLE CCT – Choose color temperature (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K) to tune your slim downlight to your preferred color setting. Easy CCT selection with the slider switch on back of the junction box. Simply try out the various color temperatures to suit the look and feel of your room, then lock in your selection during the installation. ✅ DIMMABLE – Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality.
- ✅ SIMPLE INSTALL – Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Directly install to the ceiling for instant bright light and seamless dimming in your kitchen, family room, bedroom, bathroom and common areas in your home or office.
- ✅ IC RATED – Sunco's slim LED downlights are IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. Worry free installation, our retrofits won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space.
- ✅ SUNCO BENEFITS – 7-Year Warranty! We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
Where do I use a Sunco LED Slim Downlight? Do I need a can?
Slims are thin profile recessed lights used in narrow ceilings without a recessed can housing. They require less than 2” of clearance for the included junction box. These all in one recessed lights include everything you need for fast installation. They are dimmable. No recessed can is needed.
With “Selectable CCT” how do I choose white light settings?
Tuning allows you to change the warm vs. cool quality of a light to create white light. Change color temperature with the selectable CCT settings prior to installation. Choose from: 2700K Soft White, 3000K Warm White, 3500K Warm White, 4000K Cool White, 5000K Daylight.
Use the slider switch on the back of the junction box to select your preferred color setting. Just slide the switch (once the Slim is connected and the light switch is on) to test which of 5 CCT settings will suit your room. See install manual for more detail.
If you already installed the light, gently pull the Slim out from the ceiling and adjust the setting, then reinsert the Slim.
What size hole should I cut in the ceiling to fit your 4” or 6” LED Slim Downlight?
A hole in the ceiling is required to insert the junction box (J-Box). Our LED Slim Downlights require these hole sizes for installation, based on the Slim type:
- 4” Slim = 4.33” hole
- 6” Slim = 6.3” hole